Submit a 30 second or less video of you performing your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle moves. Your video may include other friends and family members. Your submission will be judged on how well you have included the Nickelodeon TMNT brand and creativity.
Nickelodeon Suites Resort, otherwise known as the Nick Hotel, the only resort of its kind in the world, is celebrating a summer like never before with its Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) ‘Summer of Shell’. The Nick Hotel is making the summer of 2014 unforgettable for kids of all ages with new Turtles-themed guest suites, poolside parties, dinner shows and other unique experiences.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ‘Summer of Shell’ celebration includes:
• Newly designed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-themed guest suites.
• All new ‘Turtle Power’ poolside show at the Lagoon Pool.
• Poolside glow parties, games, “dive-in” movies and other Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles encounters.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-themed dinner shows where guests can dine with their favorite heroes and learn some ninja moves.
• A Guinness World Record Attempt of the "Largest Gathering of People Dressed as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" event on August 9.
• Brand new art of The Turtles on the Nickelodeon wall of characters at the Lagoon Pool.
The Nick Hotel is offering a chance to win a stay for four to the Nick Hotel in Orlando, Florida. This includes hotel accommodations, $1,000 to be used towards purchasing airfare (if necessary), an Ultimate VIP Experience, and many other great prizes. Good luck!
OVERVIEW: Create a 30 second or less video performing your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle moves. Must obtain approval or release of any other people included in the video submission. The Video will be judged by a panel of judges based on the criteria outlined in the “Judging” section of the Official Rules along with the Public Vote. The highest cumulative score will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner.
DESCRIPTION REQUIREMENTS: Your video description must describe your ninja moves displayed in your Video. There is a limit of 250 characters for the description.
ELIGIBILITY: Must be a legal resident of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia and be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the start date of the Contest.
JUDGING: Judging based on the following criteria:
• Incorporating the brand –involvement, engagement, and use of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle brand in the Video (40%)
• Creativity – the amount of resourcefulness and inventiveness put forth for their ninja move as depicted in the Video (35%)
• Public Vote – (25%)
Limit of one (1) Submission per email address.
|Round name||Starts on||Ends on|
|Submission round||June 26, 2014 @ 6:00 PM (EDT)||July 19, 2014 @ 11:59 PM (EDT)|
|Voting round||June 26, 2014 @ 6:00 PM (EDT)||July 22, 2014 @ 11:59 PM (EDT)|